QA Engineer03 March 2015
Requirements: At least 2 years of experience in fast-paced software projects with an excellent understanding of testing methodology in general and test automation in particular.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles.
- Experience with mobile platforms iOS and Android.
- Experience with Windows and Mac OS environments.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
· test automation tools (e.g. Cucumber QTP, SilkTest, Selenium, etc. ), preferably for the both Web and mobile applications;
· Practical experience of implementing Continuous Integration solutions for test automation’s integration (e.g. Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo CI tools);
· Preferable experience of version control systems (Git, SVN, Mercurial);
· Design, maintenance and executing test scenarios stored in a distributed source control system;
- Testing of web applications;
- Test case design;
- Reporting defects clearly in the defect tracking systems (JIRA, red mine, track etc);
- Verification of design specifications and business requirements;
- Active participating in agile meetings with product management including customers and engineering;
Performing certain aspects of backend testing as well;