Senior Unity 3D Developer01 Апреля 2015
Currently we are launching a new project on MMO strategy development. We are looking for a team of Unity 3D Developer (Middle, Senior and TL Devs) overall about 10 people. The project is focused on development of mobile cross-platform client.
Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting (over 3 years)
o GUI styles
o user session management,
o statistical analyses.
• Self-motivated with high ownership and accountability skills, with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards.
• Direct experience with game logic, client-¬server communication scripting, encapsulated and modular programming.
• Experience with Android & iPhone game development.
• Experience with version control software (SVN).
• Ability to work as part of a team in a continuous lean development pipeline.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills • Able to ‘think outside the box’, really!
• Must love to roll up your sleeves and get dirty with Unity; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
• Experience with profiling and optimization.
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code
• Design, plan and implement game features
• Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
• Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
• Advanced English
• Ability to work in a team in office
What We Offer:
- Comfortable working places in one of the best office centers,
- possibility to reach the office from any spot of the city;
- 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Sport compensation;
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability;
- International business trips;
- Individual program of development;
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Free English lessons;
- Creative friendly team, encouraging atmosphere.
- Are you a passionate game developer with strong leading skills? We are looking for you to join and lead a new team which will develop MMO strategy;
Send your CV if you’re interested in this vacancy!