Senior Business Analyst/Developer03 March 2015
* Comprehensive and current experience with application framework in java, C# or equivalent, databases.
* Experience in user oriented software as an analyst or project manager
* Strong knowledge of common tools like Excel, SQL Server, and easy languages like PHP, WinDev or equivalents.
* Experience working on reporting and BI with or without BI platforms
JOB description: As a part of the design & economy team, he will help with Analysis, Design, and Development of :
* Simulation tools using dev. frameworks or excel/VB depending on the complexity
* Management and piloting tools for the economy, including dedicated BI
* Front-end tools in collaboration with the server team
* Analyze and help develop automated tools to facilitate volume testing of user behavior
Requirements: Minimum 5 years experience in Software development with initial skills of Computer Sciences or Economics (Graduate or similar army education)
Location: Must be able to travel to Tel Aviv.
Languages: Full Fluent English mandatory, good French welcome